HOW TO ENTER RCCI
The status of a member of the Chamber proves the reliability of an organization as a business partner in Ryazan, the Ryazan region, in Russia & abroad.
The Chamber provides assistance to its members, represents & protects their rights & interests in questions, connected with performing economic activities, including foreign trade.
The Members of the Chamber, represented by their plenipotentiaries have the right to:
- Use the services of the Chamber & its branch establishments on preferential terms, defined by the managing organs of the Chamber
- Introduce for the discussion of the managing organs of the Chamber any suggestion on the Chamber's activities
- In the order, defined by the Board of Directors of the RF CCI, elect the delegates for the conferences in RF CCI, elect & be elected to the managing organs of the Chamber & RF CCI
The members of the Chamber are obliged to:
- Assist actively to the fulfillment of aims, tasks & functions of the Chamber & RF CCI
- Timely pay the entrance & member fees
- Perform their activities on the principals of respect towards partners, honesty, allowing no cases of unfair competence
The list of documents, necessary for entering RCCI:
- The basis for making decisions about accepting to the Chamber members is the written application, addressed to the Board of Directors of the Chamber
- The filled-in questionnaire with the data about the enterprise, organization or the private entrepreneur
- The copy of the pay document, proving the payment of the entrance & annual fee
- For the questions of entering, please, contact Ryazan CCI.
Contact telephones: + 7 (4912) 28-99-67, 28-99-03